Architecture and Wine in Rioja Alavesa, tasting at the Baigorri winery
Discover Bodegas Baigorri, the \\\"gravity\\\" winery, and enjoy a guided tasting of 2 wines accompanied by 2 tapas prepared by our Chef.
Discover Bodegas Baigorri, a modern, innovative winery, with wine-oriented architecture designed and built by the architect Iñaki Aspiazu.
The spectacular glass viewpoint welcomes you and enables you to contemplate the landscape, the sea vines surrounding the winery and the Cantabrian mountains, before plunging into the seven levels on which our winery is built. A spacious, open building where visitors will be struck by how clean and tidy everything is. An educational place where you can see every step in the winemaking process from walkways, even at the height of the grape harvest.
After the tour you can enjoy a guided tasting of 2 of our wines, accompanied by 2 tapas prepared by our Chef.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of the winery
Guided tasting of 2 wines and 2 special tapas
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min. 1 person
Max. 30 people
- Duration: 1 hr 15 min
- When to go: From Tuesday to Saturday: 11:00, 13:00
- Languages: Spanish, English, French and German
- Important Notes: Cancellation policy. Returns:
75% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs