Vineyard experience by 4x4 with a picnic at Bodegas Palacio
Discover the area around Laguardia by 4x4, visiting the hundred year-old vineyards of Bodegas Palacio, have a picnic in the vineyard and visit the winery.
You'll begin by visiting the area around Laguardia in a fully-equipped all-terrain vehicle, heading to the hundred year-old vineyards of Bodegas Palacio at the foot of the Cantabrian mountains. You'll see traditional stone huts still standing and learn the main things about the vines, grape varieties and so on. A pleasant, attractive trip around the most charming part of Rioja Alavesa.
You'll then enjoy a picnic featuring local cured meat and cheese, matched with our finest wines, in a unique landscape with unforgettable views.
When you get to the winery you'll go on a guided tour of its facilities to see where the vineyard cycle comes to an end.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Tour of vineyards by 4x4
Picnic in the vineyard (cured meat, cheese and wine)
Visit to Bodegas Palacio
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 4 people
Max 10 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: From April to October from Wednesday to Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
Very important, request at least 48 hours in advance.
- Hour & Meeting Point: Bodegas Palacio
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Important Notes: Very important, request at least 48 hours in advance.
Before 72 hrs: 100%
Before 48 hrs: 50%
Before 24 hrs: 50%