Special visit to Bodegas Ostatu
The Sáenz de Samaniego family introduces you to its traditions and its wines on this special guided tour of its winery, featuring a personalised tasting.
The Sáenz de Samaniego family, dedicated for several generations to wine-growing, offer you the chance to find out about the history of their family and their winery, as well as seeing how their wines are made, on this special tour, totally private
You and your family can visit the new winery, adjoining the noble building constructed in the 18th century as a roadside inn. See for yourself the philosophy that governs the way they work, the result of a combination of constant improvement, common sense and a profound respect for sustainable practices.
You'll discover the quality and style of their wines in a personalised tasting of four wines, accompanied by a delicious snack.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Private visit to the cellar facilities
Private tasting of 4 wines at the customer's choice accompanied by appetizer
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 50 people
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min
- When to go: From Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 18:00 h.
Saturdays: from 10:00 tp 18:00 h.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque and English.