Escape Room in our Pirate Calado "Wine & Roses"
The first Escape Room in a Rioja Alavesa winery; in our “Calado Pirata Wine & Roses”, a spectacular medieval calado (cave). For a maximum of 5 people, with 1h45min. approx. duration. Will you be able to get out of the medieval draft?
The dynamic is ideal for all types of audiences: for small groups of friends, families, wine or adventure lovers. A unique and fun experience that adds to the experience of the escape room, the visit to the winery and tasting of our wines.
The winery is located in the Otero neighborhood, one of the winery neighborhoods of the town. A network of caves that helped make Labastida the largest producer of Rioja wine in the 18th century and a neighborhood where the first “modern wine” in the State was made.
Without a doubt, something that you will have to try on your visit to Rioja Alavesa, specifically in Labastida. The best, create a team and come to know our medieval draft.
Put your skills and teamwork skills to the test and enjoy !!!
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Visit to the winery.
Dynamics of the escape room.
Tasting of two wines.
- Do not includes: Travel to the starting point of the activity
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 2 and maximum 5 people for each group.
- Duration: 1 hr 50 minutes aprox
- When to go: From April to October, from Tuesday to Sunday
- Hour & Meeting Point: Labastida
- Languages: Spanish and English