Underwater wine cellar: The unique pleasure of wines aged under the sea
Boat trip from Plentzia bay to the world's first underground winery and artificial reef. Savour some “underwater wine” accompanied by tasty pintxos.
20 metres down, in the stunning setting of the bay of Plentzia, a group of expert enthusiasts for the sea and the world of wine age the finest wines from the Basque Country and other regions.
Find out about this original project, named “Crusoe Treasure”, sail on the bay, see with your own eyes the sea bed and the wine cellar in underwater images and enjoy a tasting of “underwater wine” accompanied by tasty Basque pintxos.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Underground wine cellar in Plentzia
Presentation of the “Crusoe Treasure” project on the company’s premises and a look at the cellar using an audio-visual system.
Boat trip on Plentzia bay to the site of the underwater cellar
Guided tasting of a bottle of wine from the underwater cellar and tasting of Basque pintxos
- Do not includes: Displacements
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 12 people
- Duration: 3 hrs
- When to go: All year round (recommended from April until October)
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English
- Important Notes: Check the price by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org