Boat route until Elantxobe
A peaceful backwater in the Bay of Biscay, the Urdabai Biosphere Reserve (23,000 ha) is located in Bizkaia's Busturialdea region. Its cliffs, beaches and inland woods and rivers, including the marshes and river meadows, accommodate probably the most diverse scenery and environment in the Basque Autonomous Region
From the port of Bermeo, we headed to the island of Izaro, where we find the remains of an old Franciscan Hermitage and current home of Seagulls and Cormorants.
From here we head to Ogoño cliff, a wall 300 meters of limestone rock, accessible only by sea caves.
We continue towards the picturesque port of Elantxobe, with its hanging houses to the sea.
The return trip will be along the beach of Laga, one of the wildest of the Basque coast, leaving Izaro on the south side, we will see the entrance to the estuary Urdaibai with the port of Mundaka as a witness, to get back Bermeo
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Audioguide
Route: Bermeo-Isla de Izaro (cara Norte)-Cuevas de Ogoño-Elantxobe-Playa de Laga-Izaro (cara Sur)-Mundaka-Bermeo
- Do not includes: Displacements
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: The capacity of the boat is 66 places.
- Duration: 1 hr
- When to go: April - May - September - October
- Saturdays, departure at 6:00 p.m., Oct (5:30 p.m.)
- Sundays departure at 12:00
June July August
- Tuesday, Friday and Sunday, departure at 12:00
- Saturdays, departure at 6:00 p.m.
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, English and French.
- Important Notes: Presentation 15 minutes before departure