Balloon trip over the source of the Nervión
Experience a balloon flight over the Ayala valley and the Salto del Nervión, at the right time of year a spectacular waterfall. A bird's eye view of a stunning natural spectacle.
Go up in a balloon and marvel at a bird's-eye view of the Salto del Nervión waterfall, the Txarlazo monument, the Pico del Fraile and the rocky "balcony" overlooking the stunning valley.
We offer you the chance to look out from an enormous balcony and overfly the Ayala valley, gazing at the grandeur of the Sierra Salvada.
The Nervión waterfall is one of the most stunning natural wonders in the Basque Country, with a vertical drop of around 200 metres, at its most spectacular when there is snow, when the water crashes off the vertical walls of the valley.
Toast with cava or txakoli during your flight, enjoy a tasty lunch once you're back on the ground and don't forget your certificate to prove your first balloon flight.
- Includes: Theoretical explanation of the rules to follow during your balloon flight experience
Toast with cava or txakoli during the flight
Videos and photos
Certificate of your first balloon flight.
Transfer from the meeting place / landing place.
Breakfast after the flight
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Weekends and public holidays: no minimum required.
Working days: at least 5 people required
Max 8 people
- Duration: 4 hrs
- When to go: All year round providing an accurate weather
- Languages: Spanish and English
On request it could be done in Basque and French
- Important Notes: For each booking, the operator will contact you between 72 and 48 hours before departure to give final confirmation of the flight and specify the meeting point.
Meeting points: Orduña or Espejo
If the flight is cancelled by the operator of the service due to bad weather, the deposit placed will be refun