Touch the sky in Vitoria-Gasteiz. Balloon trip
Gaze from the air at the fascinating street plan of Vitoria-Gasteiz, the green ring that surrounds the city and the plains of the Llanada Alavesa, with lunch, a toast and a souvenir photo included.
We offer you the chance to experience the excitement of flying in the basket underneath a hot-air balloon, enjoying the peace and quiet of sailing with the wind as you gaze at the wonderful landscapes of the city of Vitoria-Gasteiz and the plains of the Llanada Alavesa.
From the air you can see the clearly-defined mediaeval street plan of Vitoria-Gasteiz and the sweeping Llanada Alavesa flanked by emblematic mountains like Gorbeia or the Badaia range.
We'll set off bright and early to measure the wind and choose our take-off point. Once there, we'll climb aboard the balloon and begin our flight. After about an hour's flight we'll be met by the team at our landing place, we'll toast with a glass of cava and set off together for a well-deserved breakfast.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Welcome and theoretical explanation of the rules to follow during your balloon flight experience
Toast with cava or txakoli during the flight.
Videos and photos
Certificate of your first balloon flight
Transfer from the meeting place / landing place.
Breakfast after the flight.
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 8 people
- Duration: About 4 hrs. (1 hour of flight)
- Hour & Meeting Point: Buesa Arena parking
- Languages: Spanish and English