Sunset with dinner on board a sailboat
The time of year must be taken into account for this activity as schedules must be adjusted to sunset time.
We will embark at 8.00 p.m. at the Getxo Kaia Marina pier, from where we will sail along the Abra river and enjoy an aperitif on board while watching the sunset.
The ride along the Ria at night offers a different view of the landscape. The impressive Neguri mansions, the illuminated Hanging bridge (El Puente Colgante), the promenades in Getxo and Portugalete with their lit lampposts, what remains of the Altos Hornos, "La Naval", the mysterious and charming riverbanks of Erandio, Zorroza, Olabeaga... the Maritime Museum and the Euskalduna Palace, where we will bring about to serve a delicious dinner based on the typical products of our gastronomy and descend the estuary until disembarking at Getxo Kaia at midnight, where travellers can continue to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere of the lively bars of the area or go to Puerto Viejo, Algorta or Las Arenas. These places can be reached by foot on a pleasant summer night.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Sailing along beaches and cliffs
Ascent and descent on the Ria
Dinner on board
- Do not includes: Displacement until the beginning of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Mín 6 people
Max 10 people
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Highlights: The experience is lived exclusively with your group of friends, family ... The perspective from the water gives you a very different idea of what the city is, a way of perceiving it that not everyone knows. .
- When to go: All year round under request
- Hour & Meeting Point: Getxo Marina.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque and English
- Important Notes: It is convenient to wear comfortable footwear, that does not slip, rubber sole that is not black and avoid heels.
It is also advisable to bring something warm for the nights