Medieval Labastida, a morning around wine and gastronomy
The experience begins visiting one of the most beautiful villages in the Basque Country: Labastida. We will walk around the old quarter discovering its history, its monuments and all the secrets hidden in the stones. A casual tour, enjoying the environment, that will end visiting a winery located in a medieval cave. A place full of magic that belongs to a family that is making wine for at least 600 years.
Manuel Quintano’s legacy is alive in cellars of Labastida and you will prove in a taste of 3 different wines. Manuel Quintano was born in Labastida more than 200 years ago and was first person in Spain that made a “modern, cultivated wine”.
Once you know where you are we will take you to a very traditional restaurant where you will taste traditional cousine (including the famous “lamb chops”). Delicatessen from the region and a pleasure for you foodies.
A unique experience, around wine, in Rioja Alavesa.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Visit to the Medieval Village of Labastida, visit to the winery (with wine tasting) and traditional menu.
- Do not includes: Travel to the place where the activity begins
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
- Duration: 5 or 7 hrs depending on the option
- When to go: From Tuesday to Sunday
- Hour & Meeting Point: 11:00 am La Paz square in Labastida
- Languages: Spanish and english