The best of Bilbao
Guided walking tour from the Guggenheim museum around the most essential sights in Bilbao
The guided tour begins next to Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank O. Gehry. See Jeff Koons' “Puppy”, the University of Deusto and Doña Casilda Park, where you'll discover the prestigious Museum of Fine Art.
Stroll along the Gran Vía, the shopping area for the city's old middle classes, as far as the Plaza Moyúa, where you'll see the Chávarri palace and the distinguished Hotel Carlton.
Walk around the Albia Gardens and smell the aromas of the century-old Café Iruña.
Cross the Arenal bridge to get to the imposing Arriaga theatre.
Plunge into the old quarter to soak up the typical atmosphere of the so-called Seven Streets and visit the exterior of the Cathedral of "Santiago".
Finish in the Plaza Nueva, where you can try some of the renowned Basque pintxos.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided walking tour in Bilbao
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min. The tour will be run when a group of at least 4 people can be made up.
Max 40 people
- Duration: 1 hr 45 min
- When to go: Saturday
- Hour & Meeting Point: 12:00 hrs "Puppy" sculpture at the Guggenheim Museum
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: The tour will be run when a group of at least 4 people can be made up.
If the tour does not take place, you will be informed the day before and receive a refund.
Other languages on request.