The best of San Sebastián
Guided walking tour of the 19th-century district, the old quarter of San Sebastián and the waterfront area beside La Concha beach.
The route begins in front of the Hotel María Cristina which, together with the elegant Victoria Eugenia theatre, evokes the famous San Sebastián film festival.
It goes past the Zurriola bridge to see the Kursaal conference centre, designed by Rafael Moneo, on the other side of the breakwater.
You then cross the Boulevard with its characteristic French-style mansions, towards the old quarter of San Sebastián. Discover the tradition of the famous Tamborrada and head for La Brecha market.
Once in the old quarter, you'll visit the oldest building in the city, the church of San Vicente, as well as the Plaza de la Constitución, one of the best places to discover the ritual of the Basque pintxo.
From there you'll head to the harbour, where you can see the island of Santa Clara and the much-loved Monte Igueldo. Carrying on along the promenade finally brings you to La Concha beach.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided walking tour of San Sebastián including
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min: The tour will be run when a group of at least 4 people can be made up.
Max 40 people
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min
- When to go: Saturdays all year
- Hour & Meeting Point: 12:00 Plaza Okendo, statue of Admiral Oquendo.
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: The tour will be run when a group of at least 4 people can be made up.
If the tour does not take place, you will be informed the day before and receive a refund.
Other languages on request.