A sensorial trip to a 16th century farmhouse, Igartubeiti
Participate in a natural soap-making workshop in the Igartubeiti farmhouse. Discover its charms and enjoy a delicious lunch with farmhouse produce in a unique setting.
SUSPENDED FOR THE MOMENT DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
The experience will begin in the Igartubeiti Farmhouse in Ezkio with a natural soap, aroma and ointment-making workshop. Test your senses and become an alchemist for a day.
While the soap dries you’ll visit the farmhouse, a cultural space with a unique, authentic and representative display of the cultural heritage of the Basque people, and its garden of aromatic plants, where you’ll learn about the properties of the plants and how they can be used to care for your health.
The visit will end with a tasting of Idiazabal cheese, bread, cider and apple juice made by local producers, in the Igartubeiti sensorial space.
- Includes: Workshop on natural soap and aromas
Tour of the farmhouse and garden with its aromatic plants
Tasting of cheese, bread, cider and apple juice
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 4 people
Max 30 people
- Duration: 3 hrs
- When to go: All year round
- Hour & Meeting Point: Museo Igartubeiti
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: Dirigido a adultos y familias con niños/as a partir de 4 años.