Discover the town of Plentzia
Stroll through the streets and discover the buildings of Plentzia, founded a year before Bilbao, in 1299.
Plentzia harbour was founded as a town in 1299 by the Lord of Vizcaya, Lope Díaz V de Haro. Its original name was Placencia de Butrón or Plasencia de Butrón, shortened over its several years of use to become today’s “Plencia”.
Its economy was historically based on fishing (particularly whaling) and coastal transport. We’ll walk along its beach and little harbour for a closer look at the bay.
On the tour you’ll discover the tower-house, the church, the locals and the history.
We’ll end the visit with a Pintxo-pote pintxo & drink combo.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Professional guide
Admission to iconic buildings
Pintxo-pote pintxo & drink combo
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 20 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: Lunes a Domingo 11:30,17:00
Todo el año
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French and Italian
- Important Notes: Comfortable clothing and footwear
Cancellation policy. Returns:
75% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs