Strolling around Mungia and a Basque farmstead
Discover the locality of Mungia, a historic rural village with its farmhouses and traditional Basque culture, and finish off with a traditional "pintxo-pote" (a snack and a drink).
Guided walk around Mungia, enabling you to find out about the importance of its strategic location.
You'll begin your tour in the colonial-style Villa Luisa. You'll find out about the fine houses built by the noble families in this area, supported by a thriving economy. You'll tour the old town, visiting the town hall, the Agirre palace and the Andra Mari church. You'll visit different parks, including that of Uriguren, and the old railway station.
You'll also have the chance to visit the oldest farmhouse in Bizkaia and in fact the Basque Country, to find out about the folklore and culture of our ancestors, as well as the characters of Basque mythology in the outdoor themed park.
You'll end the visit with a "pintxo-pote" (snack and drink) in a well-known pintxo bar in Mungia.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of Mungia: Agirre palace, Andra Mari church, Uriguren park,
Visit to the Landetxo farmhouse and outdoor themed park
Pintxo-pote (tapa and drink)
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 20 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: All year round
- Hour & Meeting Point: Villa Luisa in Mungia
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French and Italian
- Important Notes: Comfortable clothing and footwear
Cancellation policy. Returns:
75% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs