Paragliding in Sopelana, on the Basque Coast
Tandem paragliding flight on Sopelana beach with a video souvenir to take away with you.
Feel like a bird on the Basque coast, tandem paragliding over Barinatxe beach in Sopelana.
You’ll start with the equipment, putting on the wing harness while learning how it works and listening to safety instructions from the expert who will accompany you on your experience.
During the flight you’ll be given the chance to control the wing. You’ll also be treated to a few acrobatic moves.
We’ll make a video recording of your flight so that you’ll never forget it. Don’t forget to bring along a Micro SD card with a minimum of 4GB for the recording.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Equipment and explanation of how the wing functions plus safety instructions
Tandem paragliding flight
- Do not includes: Does not include the travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: 1 people
Groups more than 10 people, request via e-mail at email@example.com
- Duration: 45 min.
- When to go: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Dates without service: December 25 and January 1
- Languages: Spanish, English, Basque
- Important Notes: Comfortable clothing and footwear.
4gb MicroSD Card (minimum)
This activity is recommended for all ages, no matter what your physical condition. The only people who can’t fly are pregnant women and those with heart problems or some kind of valve.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
100% before 48 hrs
100% before 24 hrs