The Bizkaia Flysch
Take a guided geological tour to discover the Flysch rock formations of the Bizkaia coastline, its beaches and cliffs.
Accompanied by an expert geologist guide, you'll start your visit on Barinatxe beach, where you can take in some spectacular views. You'll carry on along Arriatera beach, where you can see the different rock strata, fossils and flysch included.
You'll visit a small cove near Atxabiribil beach, where you can walk over a wave-cut platform and observe the local wildlife.
Finally, before getting to Meñakoz beach, you'll come across a structure made up of lava "pillows".
You'll go back along a path that runs beside all the beaches you've visited.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided geological route along the Bizkaia coastline
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 20 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: All year round
- Hour & Meeting Point: Meeting point. Car park at Barinatxe beach. Steps down to the beach
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French and Italian
- Important Notes: Comfortable clothing and footwear
Cancellation policy. Returns:
75% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs