All of Laguardia
Discover all the corners and curiosities of the mediaeval town of Laguardia in a fun, enjoyable way.
With this route around Laguardia you can discover every corner of the town and find out about its origins, its culture, its food and drink and its local traditions.
You'll visit all the places of interest in the town, highlights among which include the church of Santa María de los Reyes with its polychrome gothic doorway, the Celtiberian pond from the 1st century BC, the 12th-13th century Abbot's Tower with stunning views of Laguardia and the vineyards of Rioja Alavesa, the 17th-century Palace and the church of San Juan. Finally, we’ll arrange a visit to Laguardia's rock-cut wine cellars.
You'll finish off your visit by tasting a fine Rioja Alavesa wine.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Route around Laguardia
Entrance to the Abbot's Tower
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: There must be 4 people pointed
Max 100 people
- Duration: 1hr 50 min
- When to go: All year round, except January
- Hour & Meeting Point: Laguardia
- Languages: Spanish, Basque and English
- Important Notes: Suitable for all audiences