Architecture and Wine in Rioja Alavesa: Menu Baigorri
Discover the "gravity" winery and enjoy a magnificent tasting menu matched with 4 wines, in the winery's underground restaurant with views of the vineyard.
Discover Bodegas Baigorri, a modern, innovative winery, with wine-oriented architecture designed and built by the architect Iñaki Aspiazu.
The spectacular glass viewpoint welcomes you and enables you to contemplate the landscape, the sea vines surrounding the winery and the Cantabrian mountains, before plunging into the seven levels on which our winery is built. A spacious, open building where visitors will be struck by how clean and tidy everything is. An educational place where you can see every step in the winemaking process from walkways, even at the height of the grape harvest.
After the tour, you can enjoy a magnificent Tasting Menu in our underground restaurant with views of the vineyard, a fusion of innovative cuisine with the most traditional Rioja Alavesa cookery, all matched with 4 of our wines.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of the winery
Tasting Menu in our Restaurant
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min. 1 person
Max 136 people
- Duration: 45 min guided visit
- When to go: From Tuesday to Saturday: 13:00
- Languages: Spanish, English, French and German
- Important Notes: Cancellation policy. Returns:
75% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs