Bodegas Jilabá. Luxury wine and roses
Visit the Jilabá winery with its century-old vineyards in Rioja Alavesa, guided by the owners themselves, with a tasting of five craft wines and a delicious aperitif.
On arrival at the winery you'll be welcomed by the family, now in its fifth generation making wine from the oldest vineyards in the whole region. An unforgettable experience among a sea of grapevines and the craft wines made from them.
The tour begins in the vineyard, where you'll find out how the vine develops. You'll visit the “Capilla Gran Reserva”, a chapel right in the barrel room, and find out all about winemaking in the “Los Pucheros” room. You'll have the chance to visit a cellar nearly 500 years old.
You'll finish off by tasting 5 great wines, including our signature special reserve, accompanied by a snack of traditional chorizo, cheese and our delicious arbequina olive oil, made from our family's 965 ancient olive trees.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of the vineyard and winery
Wine and olive oil tasting with snack.
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min. 2 people
Max. 56 people
- Duration: 1 hr 45 min
- When to go: Monday to Saturday 11:30 a.m., 5:00 p.m.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French