Four wine regions, four cheeses at Bodegas Izadi
Guided your of Bodegas Izadi with a guided tasting of four wines from different regions with four cheeses from each region.
Discover the origins of Izadi, linked to fine food and drink, through a guided tour of the winery to find out its point of view and its approach to the world of wine.
You'll visit the original winery building, designed to make use of the force of gravity. On its different floors you'll find out exactly how the wine is made and about the approach taken by Izadi to create the wines it wants.
You'll finish off the visit by discovering the gastronomic origins of the winery with a tasting of four wines from the four regions in which Izadi works, together with four cheeses, one from each of these regions.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of the winery
Guided tasting of four wines matched with four types of cheese
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 6 people
Max. 12 people
- Duration: 1 hr 30 min
- When to go: Monday to Friday 12.00 and 16.00 * (Opening hours from 16.00 from September to May)
Saturday and Sunday 12.00
Dates without service: August closed
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Important Notes: Bring warm clothes for the winery
Children are welcome after checking availability and as long as they are accompanied by an adult at all times
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
0% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs