Wines based on different grape varieties at Bodegas Amaren in Samaniego
Visit the Amaren winery “glass in hand” including a tasting of an Exclusive Collection single-variety wine and a winemaking workshop.
“Glass in hand” - what better way to get to know a winery than to taste different wines while you discover its different corners, its philosophy and its personality? For your convenience we'll give you a glass holder and a glass for you to take home with you as a souvenir.
During the visit you'll stop in the area where our Special Wines are produced, to see how they are made from grapes from specific vineyards, carefully selected by colour, aroma and taste to create the "soul" of the winery.
Next you'll move on from theory to practice, playing at being winemakers for a day and designing a unique wine.
You'll experience the magical sensation of tasting an Exclusive Collection single-variety wine made from old-vine Grenache in a 16th-century cellar and, as a final touch, you'll try some typical products from the area.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Tour of the winery glass in hand with a tasting of 4 wines along the way
Tasting a single-variety grenache
Wine tasting with snack
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 25 people
- Duration: 1 hr 15 min
- When to go: Monday to Thursday 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 10:30
- Languages: Spanish and English
- Important Notes: Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs