Jewellery workshop with a Basque craftsman in the Alavese Plain
Participate in Basque craft workshop with a local artisan and make your own little piece of jewellery to remind you of our land.
You’ll visit Txus Gruzeta’s jewellery workshop in Heredia-Barrundia, from where you can enjoy highly rewarding views of the Alavese Plain.
To start the visit, you’ll see how metal and specifically silver is prepared.
You’ll discover the origin of typical Basque symbology through the chiselling technique used by Txus Gruzeta to create his jewellery, featuring those very symbols.
You’ll continue through the different steps involved in making a piece of jewellery: smelting the metal, soldering, mounting the stones...
Lastly, you’ll design and make your own piece of jewellery.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Visit the workshop where the craftsman will explain what he does
Practical workshop: “create your own jewellery”
- Do not includes: Transport, lodging, everything not specified in the description.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: min 3 people
max 8 people
- Duration: 3 hrs 30 min
- When to go: Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays Consult
Open all year long
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: They will take with them a small piece of jewelry made by themselves
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
0% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs