Visit and workshop: "Discovering the mediaeval brushstrokes of the Llanada Alavesa"
Artistic painting workshop in the company of an expert, after a guided tour of two churches with 14th-century murals of enormous artistic and historical importance.
Become a mediaeval painter for a day. You can take part in a painting workshop with Tura Agurain, taking as a model two of the most important mural paintings in the north of the Iberian peninsula.
This workshop consists of two parts. The first consists of a visit to the outstanding Gothic wall paintings of Gazeo and the enigmatic murals of Alaitza.
After this, you'll choose one of the artistic styles and, accompanied by an expert, you'll be able to develop your artistic talents and reproduce some of the images from these murals on paper.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Visit to the Gothic mural paintings of Gazeo
Visit to the enigmatic Gothic mural paintings of Alaitza
Workshop: "Discovering the mediaeval brushstrokes of the Llanada Alavesa"
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer and any other unspecified concepts.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 40 people
- Duration: 3 hrs
- When to go: All year on request
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French and German
- Important Notes: Group more than 10 people, request by e-mail at: email@example.com
The price varies according to the number of people:
02-10 people / 100 € per group.
11-20 people / € 120 per group.
21-40 people / € 140 per group.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
75% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs