Urdaibai. Txakoli, nature and landscape, at the Berroja winery
Enjoy tasting txakoli and traditional produce right in the heart of the Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve, an area of outstanding natural interest.
We'll start the visit with a stroll through the winery's vineyards, in an outstanding setting in the Urdaibai biosphere reserve, with views of the reserve itself, the highest mountains and all the features of this uniquely surprising landscape.
We move on to the winery itself, where we'll discover the secrets of txakoli making and the peculiarities of this type of wine.
After visiting the winery we'll taste some txakolis together with a selection of traditional local produce including cheese, fish conserves and farmhouse bread.
Finally, if you wish you can buy the txakolis and other produce you tried on the visit at the winery shop, as well as other unique, exclusive products.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Walk through vineyards and views of the surroundings
Guided tour of the winery
Tasting of 2 txakolis with cheese
- Do not includes: Ez du barne hartzen esperientziaren abiapunturako garraioa
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 2 people
Maximum 40 people
- Duration: About 1 hr 45 min.
- When to go: From Monday to Saturday
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English
- Important Notes: Egokia da haurrentzat.
Kontsultatu upategian dastatzeak eta bazkariak egiteko beste aukera batzuk.
Upategiko eremu guztiak irisgarriak dira, baita mahastiak ere.