"Talo" workshop and guided tour of the Igartza Monument Complex in Beasain
Cultural tour of the Igartza Monuments in Beasain with a gastronomic workshop on how to make talo cornflour tortillas in the mill, proceeding to eat them with chocolate.
This experience will combine a guided tour of the history of a complex with a deeply-rooted traditional activity, making talo cornflour tortillas.
The tour will start outside, beside the Igartza Monument Complex. The guide will explain the context of its construction, dating from the late 14th century and its rather unconventional architecture.
For centuries one of the most important parts of the complex was the mill, where flour, bread and, of course, talos would be made.
You can then make your own talo the traditional way and eat it with chocolate.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of the Igartza Monument Complex
Talo tasting with chocolate
- Do not includes: Does not include the travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 15 people
Max 50 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: All year round
- Hour & Meeting Point: Igartza
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: We have a lift. We can adapt the tour and its rhythm to the visitors’ needs.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
0% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs