Txakoli from Getaria. Winery tour and tasting in Zarautz.
Discover the txakoli of Getaria on a visit to a winery in Zarautz with a tasting of txakoli and typical local produce.
In Zarautz, on the sunniest slopes of the mountain of Talai Mendi, stands the family-run Talai Berri txakoli winery, perched on a hill surrounded by 12 hectares of its own vineyards.
Innovation has enabled them, generation after generation, to keep their essence alive while improving on their predecessors' winemaking processes, pioneering the introduction of the most advanced systems for making wine.
It is precisely this fusion of heritage and modernity that is reflected in the wines made here.
After a guided tour of the winery, discovering every step in the process of making txakoli, you'll enjoy a tasting of typical local produce (chilli peppers from Ibarra, tuna, chorizo from Navarra and Idiazabal cheese) washed down by the winery's own txakolis.
- Includes: Tour of the winery
Tasting of txakoli and typical local produce.
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min non required.
Max 60 people.
- Duration: About 1 hr 30 min.
- When to go: Visit every Friday and Saturday at 11:00 hrs all year
Closed on Sundays, holidays and vintage (15 September to 15 October)
For groups over 15 people, request availability from Monday to Saturday.
- Languages: Spanish and Basque.