Yacht trip on the Bilbao Estuary
Discover the history of Bilbao from a yacht on its Estuary, leaving from the Abra-Getxo Marina.
If you like touring and sailing, we suggest sailing up the Bilbao Estuary on a 12-metre yacht for up to 8 passengers, moored at the Abra-Getxo Marina.
Leaving from Getxo, on our way out to sea we’ll come to Neguri Bay with its little palaces and mansions.
At the mouth of the Estuary you’ll enjoy views of the charismatic Bizkaia Hanging Bridge, Heritage of Humanity. Also on the Estuary you’ll see Rowing Boat Teams training on the Nervion; rowing is a hugely popular sport in the Basque Country and takes its origins from whale hunting.
The journey will end at the Maritime Museum, near the Euskalduna Centre, Deusto University, and the Guggenheim Museum, presided over by the new San Mamés Stadium.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Departure from Getxo Marina to the Port of Bilbao
Yacht trip up the Bilbao Estuary, passing beneath the Bizkaia Bridge
Arrival to the Maritime Museum
Return to Getxo Marina by the Estuary
Includes: Skipper/guide, Insurance, Fuel, Cleaning and an aperitif
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 4 people
Max 8 people
- Duration: 4 hrs
- When to go: Time to consult according to the tides
Departure from the Port of Getxo
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: We recommend that you dress properly for the weather and wear shoes or sandals with rubber soles (not black). In winter, dress for warmth and rain, and in summer bring a swimsuit and towel.
The skipper reserves the right to decide not to sail if the conditions are unsuitable.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
75% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs