Tour of Bizkaia’s cliffs from the sea
We offer you the opportunity to sail on a 12-metre yacht, making a tour of the most spectacular beaches and cliffs on the coast of Bizkaia.
On board our 12-metre yacht taking up to 8 people, we will leave from the Getxo marina.
During the trip, you can help with the sailing, working the sails and the rudder, or simply relax and enjoy the sun. If you’re lucky you may spot the odd dolphin. You can also take a dip during the crossing.
We’ll sail round the mouth of the Bilbao Estuary, enjoying views of the Bizkaia Bridge, the beaches of Las Arenas, Areaga and Arrigunaga, Algorta’s old harbour and Punta Galea cape with the Aixerrota windmill. We’ll also sail past the beaches of Barrika, La Salvaje and Sopelana.
You’ll love the sensation of sailing noiselessly, driven by a natural element like the wind.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Departure from the Abra-Getxo marina
Taking a tour of the different beaches, lighthouses and harbours
The yacht will head out to sea for a lovely coastal view
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Mín 4 people
Máx 8 people
- Duration: 4 hrs
- When to go: Exceptions: Necessary reservation In the winter months the afternoon visit is anticipated in one hour being its schedule from 14:30 to 18:30
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: We recommend that you dress properly for the weather and wear shoes or sandals with rubber soles (not black). In winter, dress for warmth and rain, and in summer bring a swimsuit and towel.
Includes: Skipper/guide, Insurance, Fuel, Cleaning and an aperitif
The skipper reserves the right to decide not to sail if the conditions are unsuitable.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
75% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs