Adventure park in Otxandio.
Try an adrenalin-packed experience at Hontza Extrem. The circuits are designed for all audiences, offering fun as well as learning opportunities.
Includes route round different circuits in the adventure park (suitable for both adults and children).
4 circuits for adults (with the option of repeating one of these four circuits)
2 circuits for children (with the option of repeating both circuits 5 or 6 times).
You'll find everything you need for an unforgettable day in the park: car park, shop, play area, picnic and relaxation area and bathrooms.
Includes activities combining agility, skill and adventure. Fun guaranteed!
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Route around different circuits in the adventure park
- Do not includes: Does not include the travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: No minimum required.
No maximum required.
- When to go: Monday to Friday: With reservation. July and August from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. October to April until 3:00 p.m.
Dates without service: From January 1 to January 31
- Languages: Spanish, Basque and English
- Important Notes: Children must be between 1m 10cm (3ft 8in) and 1m 40cm (4ft 7in) tall to go on the children's circuits separated from the adult ones. Those over 1m 40cm (4ft 7in) tall must go on the adult circuits. Maximum weight 125kg.
Comfortable clothes and shoes