Picnic by Kayak on the Urrunaga reservoir.
Enjoy a picnic like you've never had before. Launch yourself onto the reservoir in your kayak and paddle while you enjoy a natural setting surrounded by mountains.
The Urrunaga reservoir, considered one of the inland seas of the Basque Country, is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic day's kayaking.
Relax on one of its unspoilt shores to take a break while you enjoy a picnic prepared specially for you.
Includes kayak hire, training session and gear, plus a picnic consisting of a D.O. Idiazábal cheese pintxo or an omelette or Iberian pork (cured ham, loin or sausage) small sandwich and a soft drink, as well as route recommendations.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Kayak rental, training session and equipment.
- Do not includes: Does not include the travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 8 people
- When to go: From May to September
- Hour & Meeting Point: Meeting point: Agroturismo Atxarmin, B.ª Atxarmin, 01170 Elosu, Álava
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: Advance reservation required one day in advance.
Equipment: Comfortable clothing and footwear