One-night spa, cultural and gastronomic break at the Balneario de Karrantza
Enjoy a stay in a suite at the Balneario de Karrantza with thermal treatments, a visit to the Pozalagua caves and a special meal.
Immerse yourself in a natural setting in the valley of Karrantza, at a spa with centuries of history and its own medicinal spring, relax in the pool and medicinal mineral baths, have a 1-hour massage, take a steam bath and try a special meal at our Restaurante Pallottienea, relax in one of our suite and then take the chance to enjoy an afternoon at our new cafeteria over an espresso coffee. Plus, enjoy a visit to the caves of Pozalagua and explore the area on foot or by bicycle.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Accommodation for 1 night (extendable) in a deluxe suite room with breakfast
Spa pass with access to the pool and medicinal mineral baths
Special menu at the Pallottienea restaurant
Free espresso coffee at the cafeteria
Visit to the Pozalagua caves,in case of being closed, exchangeable for a visit to the "Encartada Fabrika-Museoa", beret factory in Balmaseda
Bottle of cava in the room
- Do not includes: Does NOT include travel to the spa or transfer to Pozalagua caves
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 55 people
- Duration: 2 days
- When to go: Closed from January to mid February
In winter the caves of Pozalagua only open on weekends
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and German
- Important Notes: Necessary bathing suit, hat and flip flops for access to spa, although we have new material for rent or sale in addition to bathrobes
We have rooms adapted for people with reduced mobility and the caves are also prepared for people with disabilities
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs