Cider and the sea: Lunch at a Basque cider house and a boat ride in Pasaia.
Experience a fascinating journey! Immerse yourself in the exciting history of whaling as you take a boat through the Bay of Pasaia and enjoy the ritual surrounding cider drinking at a traditional Basque cider house.
You'll take a boat through the beautiful port of Pasaia to the Albaola Basque Maritime Museum (Albaola Factoría Marítima Vasca), where you'll watch as workers build an exact replica of a whaling boat before your eyes.
Did you know that Basque cider has deep ties to the sea? Take the boat back to the port of Pasaia and immerse yourself in the culture of Basque cider at Sagardoetxea.
You'll sample delicious cider as well as other products obtained from apples.
The day will end with a chance to put everything you've learned to good use at a cider house, where you'll try the local cuisine and fill your glass with cider straight from the barrel.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Boat ride to Albaola from the Hospitalillo docks
Self-guided visit around the Albaola Museum
Boat ride from Albaola to the Hospitalillo docks
Guided tour of Sagardoetxea, the Museum of Basque Cider, followed by tasting
Lunch/Dinner at a traditional Basque cider house. (Alorrenea)
- Do not includes: Ez du barne hartzen esperientziaren abiapunturako garraioa
5 urtetara arte umeek ez dute sartutako baskaria
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Without minimum
- Duration: 4,5 hrs
- When to go: Tuesday to Saturday: 10:45 a.m., 4:45 p.m.
Closed Mondays except in July and August
Closed: December 24, 25, 31 July 26 January 1, 6
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: Instalazioak egokituta daude aulki gurpildunetan doazen pertsonentzat.
Baliogabetzea politika. Itzultzen:
100% 72 hrs baino lehen
100% 48 hrs baino lehen
100% 24 hrs baino lehen