Cider and cycling: Exploring the 'Cider Way' (Camino de la Sidra) on electric bicycles in Astigarraga
Follow the 'Cider Way' on an electric bicycle and experience the beauty of the natural surroundings as you make your way towards the Bay of Donostia-San Sebastián, before sampling cider and pintxos (small bar snacks).
Accompanied by a guide, you will ride along the Cider Way (Camino de la Sidra) on an electric bicycle. The Cider Way includes some of the most emblematic stops on the Way of St James in the province of Gipuzkoa.
On your ride, which is 6.5 km long and lasts 3 hours, your guide will share secrets and curious anecdotes related to the fascinating history of the Basque farmhouse and the culture surrounding cider.
The ride will conclude at Sagardoetxea, the Museum of Basque Cider, where you'll sample cider and enjoy some pintxos (small bar snacks) as you learn about the traditional ritual of cider drinking.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Meeting point, welcome and explanation of route
Guided bicycle ride along the Cider Way, with 8 stops
Cider and pintxo tasting at Sagardoetxea
- Do not includes: Travel to the place of the experience is not included.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 2
- Duration: 3,5 hrs
- When to go: Open all year round
No service: 1 January, 6 January, 26 July, 24 December, 25 December, 31 December
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: Appropriate clothing and shoes for riding bicycles
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
100% before 48 hrs
100% before 24 hrs