Guernica, the bombing
This route passes through the key sites of the bombing of Guernica in 1937, telling the story of what happened through a series of curious facts and anecdotes.
On 26 April 1937, planes from the air force known as the 'Condor Legion', which formed part of the German military delegation, bombed the Basque town of Guernica.
The time frame, events and scenarios of this horrendous attack constitute the backbone of this tour, which visits some of the main targets of the bombing and charts the trajectory followed by the planes. It also examines the planning and the physical and human consequences of the bombing through a series of curious facts and anecdotes, in the company of an expert historian.
At the end of the tour, participants will be offered a select sample of typical small bar snacks, or pintxos, in one of the town's best-known establishments.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Introduction and first point of travel
Visit to 6 essential points to follow the development of the facts
Tasting of pintxos
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 4
- Duration: 4 hrs 15 min
- When to go: Every day 10:00-15:00.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque and English
- Important Notes: Suitable for all
All stops along the tour are wheelchair/vehicle accessible.