Accessible visit to Bilbao and Mount Pagasarri.
Activity aimed at groups or families with one or two members with motor and/or visual impairments who wish to climb to the summit of one of Bizkaia's best-known and most-beloved mountains.
We use Joëlette chairs to share the nature, history and culture of our region with everyone, making places that were formerly inaccessible open to all. In this case, the activity is aimed at those with reduced mobility or visual impairments who wish to climb one of the Basque Country's best-known mountains.
The outing starts in Bilbao and finishes at the summit of Mount Pagasarri, which offers spectacular views of the provincial capital from the heart of the Basque mountainside.
A unique opportunity for people with reduced mobility and visual impairments. A friendly, informal, fun, accessible and inclusive experience.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Introduction
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Mín 1 person
- When to go: All year. Open every day
Dates without service: 1st January and 25th December
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: We recommend you wear comfortable, seasonally-appropriate clothing and bring something to eat and drink.
We prefer to get to know a little about participants and their conditions before heading out.
We also recommend that you try out the Joëlette chair beforehand. The chair is designed to carry a maximum weight of 100 kg.
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
75% before 48 hrs
50% before 24 hrs