Ipurua Tour in Eibar
Enjoy the opportunity to visit the Ipurua Stadium and the places used by your favourite players - and have your picture taken on the pitch as a souvenir.
Welcome IPURUA! Discover the smallest stadium in Europe’s First Division league: 7,083 seats packed with stories and sensations in the last of the English-style grounds in La Liga, where emotions are lived incredibly close to the pitch.
You’ll be taken on a guided tour lasting for approximately one hour and will visit the Museum, the Presidential Box and the Press Room.
You’ll also visit the mythical Txoko where the Team have their meals.
And of course you’ll enter the changing room. You’ll be able to sit on the benches and have your picture taken on the pitch. An unforgettable experience not to be missed.
- Includes: Welcome – North and East Stands
Txoko and Museum
Presidential Box, Press Room
Pitch and benches
- Do not includes: Does not include tickets to games
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 1 person
Max 20 people
- Duration: 1 hr 15 min
- When to go: All year, except in August.
- Hour & Meeting Point: Ipurua Stadium in Eibar
- Languages: Spanish, Basque and English
- Important Notes: On match days, some spaces like the Changing Room and Txoko dining room may be closed to visits.
Lift and access ramps for people with reduced mobility
Cancellation policy. Returns:
100% before 72 hrs
0% before 48 hrs
0% before 24 hrs