Gastronomy tour of Bilbao’s Old Quarter
Get to know the city of Bilbao on this gastronomy and cultural tour of its Old Quarter.
In the company of a professional guide, you’ll taste the miniature cuisine prepared at four well-known establishments in Bilbao’s Old Quarter, each with their own tale to tell.
On the way, between pintxo bars, you’ll see the most emblematic walls, buildings and streets of the city. An entertaining way to discover the history of the city of Bilbao, through the soul of Basque cuisine, its pintxos.
We’ll start the tour at the Arriaga Theatre, icon of times gone by. We’ll stroll through the old part of the city, a different “Casco Viejo” fondly known by the ‘7 streets’ or ‘botxo’, passing Santiago Cathedral and Plaza Mayor, former site of the city council.
Let’s go for pintxos!
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour from the Arriaga Theatre Square to the Old Quarter of Bilbao.
Tasting of 4 pintxo-pote pintxo & drink combos en route
Guided tour of Yhon Palace
Guided tour of Santiago Cathedral
Guided tour of the Ribera Market building
- Do not includes: Does not include the transfer or accommodation.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 20 people
- Duration: 3 hrs
- When to go: All year
Dates without service:
24 December afternoon
December 31st afternoon
January 6 in the afternoon.
- Hour & Meeting Point: Arriaga theatre in Bilbao
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French and Italian
- Important Notes: Comfortable clothing and footwear
Cancellation policy. Returns:
75% before 72 hrs
50% before 48 hrs
25% before 24 hrs