Sailing out to Santurtzi on the Bilbao estuary.
We offer you the chance to get to know Bilbao on a guided boat trip on the Ría, the city's estuary, as far as the old fishing harbour of Santurtzi.
Our route begins at the Pío Baroja landing stage, next to the city hall bridge. We'll take a two-hour, non-stop trip to see some of the city's landmarks, including the University of Deusto and the Guggenheim Bilbao, passing beneath the impressive bridges that connect the city, including the Puente de La Salve and the Euskalduna.
We'll pass the Maritime Museum and the docks to discover the importance of the city's port and how it has been transformed. We'll go far enough to take a look at the unique transporter bridge at Portugalete, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, before heading back for our starting point.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Boat Trip.
- Do not includes: Drinks to pay on the boat.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: There must be a minimum of 10 people to leave.
Maximum 80 people.
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: All year except February.
- Hour & Meeting Point: In front of the City of Bilbao
From November to March at 13:00, 16:00 and 17:30.
April, May and October at 13:00, 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00.
June and September at 13:00, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00 and Saturday also at 20:15.
July and August at 13:00, 16:00, 17:30, 19:00 and 20:15
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, French and German.
- Important Notes: Audio guide (only at adult and pensioner rates)