Sailing in the centre of Bilbao
We offer you the chance to get to know the centre of Bilbao on a guided boat trip on the Ría.
We'll set out from the bridge at Bilbao city hall heading for the Zorrotzaurre waterfront. We'll take a scenic trip on the Ría de Bilbao aboard the Ibai Alai, a 15-metre long boat with two decks.
It consists of a return trip lasting an hour without stops. It concentrates on visiting the city centre so that you can enjoy the views of its main landmarks. It also includes an audio guide service in several languages with descriptions of the route, its history, the buildings, bridges and other constructions.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Boat trip with audio guide
- Do not includes: Drinks not included
Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: There must be a minimum of 10 people to leave.
Maximum 80 people.
- Duration: 1 hr
- When to go: From March to November
- Hour & Meeting Point: In front of City Hall
March: Friday and Saturday 13:00, 16:00, 17:30
April, May, June, September and October at 13:00, 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00.
July and August at 13:00, 16:00, 17:30 and 19:00 and 20:15
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, French, German and Italian
- Important Notes: Adult and pensioner rates include the audio guide.
Other rates: audio guide: €1.50 (pay on the boat)