The best of Vitoria-Gasteiz
A tour on which to discover the best of Vitoria-Gasteiz: the old quarter, the "Romantic" 19th-century expansion of the city.
The tour begins in the company of a professional guide in the centrally-located Plaza de España, neo-classical in style and home to the town hall.
You'll follow a fascinating route around the old quarter, via the Calle Cuchillería where you can see inside the Museo Fournier (Fournier Museum) and renaissance-style palaces like that of Montehermoso, where Charles V spent the night. You'll also visit the palatial Villa Suso, home of the ambassador of the Habsburgs and the Gothic church of San Miguel, dedicated to the patron saint of the city.
Moving on through the Plaza de la Virgen Blanca, you'll cross the "romantic" 19th-century expansion of the city, where you'll enter the New Cathedral. You'll walk along the Paseo de la Senda, where you'll discover must-see spots like the Parque de la Florida, dating from 1821 and the palaces of Zulueta and Ajuria Enea.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided walking tour of Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min: The tour will be run when a group of at least 4 people can be made up.
Max 40 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: From Monday to Sunday
- Hour & Meeting Point: 12:00 hrs Meeting Point: Town Hall (Plaza de España)
- Languages: Spanish
- Important Notes: The tour will be run when a group of at least 4 people can be made up.
If the tour does not take place, you will be informed the day before and receive a refund.
Other languages on request.