Discover Rioja Alavesa and its wines by canoe
Enjoy canoeing through a spectacular landscape of vineyards and savour the wines of Rioja Alavesa at a traditional winery.
Enjoy canoeing through the spectacular vineyards of Rioja Alavesa. Discover the region’s ancient culture of wine production as you canoe along the freeflowing river Ebro, surrounded by outstanding scenery.
Starting from the town of Briñas, the route covers a long stretch of the river along which a guide will offer canoeists an entertaining description of the oenological tradition of this land of internationally renowned wines.
The trip ends with a visit to a winery where you can taste some wine and discover how the most prized wines are produced. A good choice for wine lovers!
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided trip by canoe along the river Ebro, from the town of Briñas
Mitarte winery tour with introduction and wine tasting.
- Do not includes: Transport to and from location.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 2 people
Max 20 people
- Duration: 3 hours
- When to go: From March until the last weekend of October
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French, German, Russian
- Important Notes: It is recommended to bring bath clothes, shoes that can get wet, sun cream, sunglasses, towel and spare clothes.