Idiazabal cheese at Gomiztegi farm in Aránzazu
Meet a Basque shepherd to learn the secrets of his job, admire his skill with the dog and the flock and enjoy a taste of D.O. Idiazabal cheese.
If you like getting to know the culture and traditions of the places you visit, in the Basque Country the farmhouse is a symbol of rural Basque culture.
We'll visit a real farmhouse, the Caserío Gomiztegi, where we'll hear about its origins and how it works. A professional shepherd will share some of the secrets of his trade and we'll have the chance to admire his skill with his dog and his flock. We'll also give you the chance to try different cheeses made there on the Gomiztegi farm.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided visito to Gomiztegi farmhouse
Expanatins about cheese elaboration
- Do not includes: Displacements
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 10 people
- Duration: About 1 hr & 15 min.
- When to go: Every day on request
- Languages: Spanish & Basque.