Visit to Tolosa market
Guided tour of the market, about the produce of each season
Farmers’ markets are a wonderful place to discover the best local produce.
They are known for selling the best, freshest and most-flavoursome inseason produce. All the produce is locally-grown and sourced, and freshly harvested.
It’s a great opportunity to be taken around these markets where you can chat to the producers, select the products that take your fancy but, most of all, take in the engaging atmosphere of the market’s stalls, characters, colours and aromas.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided visit
- Do not includes: Displacements
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: without mimimum
Max 15 people
- Duration: 1 hr
- When to go: Urte Osan, hileko azken larunbat guztietan
- Hour & Meeting Point: 11:00 hrs Tolosaldea Tour Tourist Office: Andre Maria plaza,1. 20400 Tolosa
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French