Visit to Tolosa market plus tasting
Guided tour of the market, with an information leaflet about the produce of each season and tasting of produce in pintxo format.
Farmers’ markets are a wonderful place to discover the best local produce.
They are known for selling the best, freshest and most-flavoursome inseason produce. All the produce is locally-grown and sourced, and freshly harvested.
It’s a great opportunity to be taken around these markets where you can chat to the producers, select the products that take your fancy but, most of all, take in the engaging atmosphere of the market’s stalls, characters, colours and aromas. Naturally, visitors will have a chance to sample excellent pintxos, made with seasonal ingredients. A day out in the market promises to be unforgettable.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided visit of the Plaza Berdura and Tinglado markets including leaflet describing the seasonal produce. DURATION: 1 hour.
Sample some pintxos made with seasonal ingredients.
- Do not includes: Transport to and from markets.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Please enquire, depending on the option.
- Duration: Around 1 hr and 30 minutes
- When to go: All year round, last saturday each month.
- Hour & Meeting Point: 11:00 hrs Tolosaldea Tour Tourist Office: Andre Maria plaza,1. 20400 Tolosa
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French