Idiazabal territory. Visit a Goierri cheese maker
Come to the village that gives its name to the famous Basque cheese and discover its product with a shepherd who has won the SUPER GOLD medal at the World Cheese Championships.
Come to the village that gives its name to the typical cheese of the Basque Country, the birthplace of Idiazabal, and discover this cheese with a shepherd who has won the SUPER GOLD medal at the world cheese championships, as well as winning the prestigious Ordizia cheese competition several times.
With him you'll be able to make an Idiazabal cheese in the traditional manner. Then you can visit the cheesemaking facilities and try different varieties of this exquisite product, lovingly made by this family of shepherds who have been in the trade for decades: white and smoked, young and mature.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Visit the traditional cheesemaker's
Make your own cheese
Tour of the cheesemaking facilities
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 6 people
Max 25 people
- Duration: 2 hrs
- When to go: Every day at 11:00 on request.
- Languages: Spanish & Basque. Ask for other languages