Sailing in Txingudi bay
Enjoy the Basque coastline on a four-hour trip on a 12-metre sailing boat in the area of the bay of Txingudi – Hondarribia.
Try steering a sailing craft. Learn the techniques and manoeuvres to enjoy a spectacular trip on a sailing boat in the company of an expert - and you can even start preparing for your own skipper's certificate.
We'll set out from the marina in the seaside town of Hondarribia at 10 o'clock in the morning, aboard a 12-metre sailing boat.
An instructor will give you the theoretical and practical knowledge you need to discover the world of sailing from within and become the master of your craft, explaining the importance of teamwork and love for the sea, a true treasure that we have to care for.
Over four hours you'll complete a comprehensive sailing exercise in one of the most attractive, inspiring places on the whole Basque coastline, Txingudi bay and the town of Hondarribia.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Under sail in Txingudi bay, Hondarribia
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: No minimum required.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- When to go: From Monday to Friday from October 1 to June 14. Not valid on holidays.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French