A taste of Txakoli. Visit to the Caserio Beldui winery
Visit a natural ice house in the mountain and have a lunch of local produce. Guided tour of the Beldui txakoli winery, with a special lunch featuring a Txakoli Trail Menu
We'll set out from the “Beldui” txakoli winery, in Laudio, in the Aiara valley. Accompanied by a guide, we’ll go for a short walk in the mountains, to a natural ice house on the mountain of Mostatxa, where we'll be able to enjoy a traditional breakfast.
Afterwards, at the winery, the guide will show us the techniques involved in making this white wine, txakoli, which is so popular in the Basque Country. We'll also have the chance to try some.
After that we'll enjoy a special menu in a quiet, family atmosphere, with txakoli playing a leading role.
To “lighten” the meal we'll have a txakoli sorbet that you can make yourself in a traditional container.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Walk in the mountains. Guided tour of a natural ice house. Lunch
Guided your of the “Beldui" winery and a txakoli tasting
Lunch with a “Txakoli Trail Menu”:
Traditional txakoli sorbet making and toast.
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: No minimum required.
- Duration: 5 hrs 30 min
- When to go: All year round
- Languages: Spanish and Basque. Pre-arrange for French and English.