Basque Pelota and the sea
Enjoy a display and a competition of Basque pelota, a boat trip and a tasting of conserves and txakoli.
This experience introduces you to the seafaring world at one of the most famous ports on the Basque coastline, that of Bermeo, where you will find out about its links to the sport of Basque pelota.
The visit will begin at the Bermeo frontón, or pelota court, over 100 years old, where you can find out about the different forms of this sport with a professional guide and two players, or pelotaris.
We'll watch a display, accompanied by a little show of betting.
You'll try the sport by taking part in a small competition to decide who's the “txapeldun” of the group.
Next you'll take a boat trip in one of the most stunning parts of the Urdaibai biosphere reserve.
You'll finish off with a tour of Bermeo and a visit to the fishermen's museum, where you'll try a traditional pintxo snack with txakoli wine.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Visit to the pediment of Bermeo with professional guide
Exhibition and small championship among the participants with gift delivery
Guided boat trip between Bermeo and Elantxobe
Visit to the medieval village of Bermeo
Visit to the Fisherman's Museum with tasting of pintxo and txakoli.
- Do not includes: Does not include the displacement to the place of the experience.
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Min 5 people
Max 66 people
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Highlights: 1. Knowledge of the Basque pelota in the pediment of Bermeo with pelotaris; And delivery of gifts.
2. Boat trip for one hour.
3. Knowledge of the medieval village of Bermeo with a guided tour, entrance to the Fisherman's Museum and tasting of traditional pintxo and txakoli
- When to go: April-May-September and October:
Sundays at 11:00 hrs
June, July and August:
Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 11:00 hrs
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, French and English
- Important Notes: In case of bad weather, the boat ride will be replaced by a visit to the larger town of Bermeo, with no price changes