Sailing on the Urdaibai estuary
Sail on the Urdaibai estuary in the Biosphere Reserve, accompanied by a guide who is also a storyteller, plus a snack and traditional Basque music live.
We'll set out from Mundaka aboard a comfortable boat, accompanied by the pilot, a storyteller and a musician who will be our guides for this trip on the inland waters of Urdaibai.
We'll have the chance to discover the main natural, cultural and historical traits of this setting in an exclusive way.
But the most attractive, interesting part will certainly be when we anchor and try some local food, accompanied by short live performances of traditional Basque music.
When we moor and go ashore, our guide will immerse us in a setting of stories and legends about the places we can see from the boat or even go and visit the castle of Arteaga, the town of Gernika, the beach at Laida, Murueta, the harbour at Mundaka and so on.
- Includes: 1. A guided trip on the boat Urandere on the estuary of Urdaibai, in the company of a guide/storyteller and a musician.
2. Stops, both landing and at anchor, in the most significant places on the estuary.
3. Aperitif featuring local produce.
4. Performances of Basque traditional music on board
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: No minimum required. Maximum 20
- Duration: About two hours
- When to go: not available till June
- Hour & Meeting Point: Port of Mundaka
Time according to the tide.
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English, French, Italian
- Important Notes: rice acording number of people:
1 pax....160 €
2 pax.......80 € per person
3 pax......53 € per person
4 pax......40 € per person
5 pax.....40 € per person
6 pax.....40 € per person
From 7 to 14 people ...... € 35 per person.
From 15 to 20 people ... € 30 per person.