Visit to Ordizia market and gastronomic workshop
Visit the market in Ordizia with a chef to choose quality produce for the gastronomic workshop you'll be attending afterwards at the D´Elikatuz gastronomic centre.
We'll begin the experience with a visit to the traditional market in Ordizia, where we'll take a tour of the best stalls to discover them at first hand and buy, together with chef Xabier Martínez, the finest local, seasonal produce.
Following the instructions of Chef Xabier, we'll take part in a pintxo making workshop using the seasonal produce we bought at Ordizia market, and enjoy tasting the freshly-made pintxos.
Finally, we'll visit D´elikatuz, a food, nutrition and gastronomy centre where we'll find out about the tastes and textures of the region.
No customer comments for the moment.
- Includes: Guided tour of Ordizia market. Purchasing seasonal produce
Pintxo making workshop plus tasting
Visit to the food and gastronomy centre D’elikatuz.
- Do not includes: Does not include travel to the location of the experience
- Minimum & Maximum of participants: Minimum 6 people
Maximum 20 people.
- Duration: About 3 hrs
- When to go: Every Wednesday
- Hour & Meeting Point: 10:00 Centre D´elikatuz
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English and French
- Important Notes: Actividad no recomendad para niños. Consultar en caso de los haya.